Raspberry Rice Crumble
Ready in: 15 to 30 mins
Ingredients:6 digestive biscuits
2 tsp ground ginger
2 tsp ground cinnamon
425g can rice pudding
2 x 300g cans raspberries in fruit juice, drained
1 vanilla pod
1 tbsp plain honey
- Place the raspberries and honey in a bowl and mix together, coating the fruit.
- Put the biscuits, ginger and cinnamon into a plastic bag and crush into crumbs.
- Pour the rice pudding into a bowl, add the seeds from the vanilla pod and mix together.
- Layer the raspberries into four ovenproof ramekin dishes, followed by the vanilla rice pudding and sprinkle the biscuit mixture on top.
- Place the ramekins into a hot oven at 200C/400F/Gas 5 for seven minutes, then serve hot.