Like Chicken Curry Sandwich
Ready in: Under 15 Mins
Enjoying a lazy night in? Or perhaps you're planning a picnic? Either way, this awesome Like Chicken Curry Sandwich is the perfect choice for every occasion. Recipe courtesy of Line Tscherning. Photo by Rasmus Bundgaard
Ingredients:1 pack of Like Chicken Bites (180g)
1 baguette (for a gluten-free meal, choose gluten-free bread)
2 carrots, grated
For the dressing:3 tbsp mayo
3 tbsp plain plant-based yoghurt
½ garlic clove, minced
1 tsp yellow curry powder
½ tsp sugar
salt and pepper, to taste
- Fry your Like Chicken Bites for about four minutes on a hot pan, then set aside.
- To make the dressing you need to toast the curry powder in a hot pan, to bring out the aromas – don't skip this step, it's worth it! Just keep an eye on it and stir. It only needs about a minute but be careful not to let it burn.
- Mix the ingredients for the dressing, including the toasted curry powder.
- Toast the baguette or grill in a griddle pan.
- Assemble your sandwich with dressing on both top and bottom. Add salad leaves, Like Chicken Bites and grated carrot. Cut in half and enjoy!