Mini Organic Rhubarb and Apple Crumbles
Cost Cutting Eco Friendly Freezes Well Gluten Free Vegan Friendly
Sharp fruit and a sweet topping, the perfect winter comfort food.
Ingredients:250g organic rhubarb, chopped 150g organic apples, chopped 100g organic coconut sugar 1 organic vanilla pod 90g organic coconut oil 50g organic maple syrup 150g organic gluten free porridge oats 50g organic almond flakes 2tsp Doves organic gluten free flour
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- Place the rhubarb and apples in a saucepan with the coconut sugar and vanilla. Simmer for 20 mins.
- While this is cooking melt the coconut oil and maple syrup together in a small pot until fully combined then move to the side to cool.
- Blitz the oats and almonds in a food processor until they form a crumb like texture. Mix this into the coconut oil mixture in a bowl.
- Fill eight large ramekin dishes 2/3 of the way up with the rhubarb and apple mixture then top with the crumble mix. Place in the oven for 30 minutes until the crumble is golden on top and bubbling. Serve with coconut cream.
Did you make this recipe?
Share your creations by tagging @livegreenandgood on Instagram with the hashtag #livegreenandgood