Cherry, Tomato & Basil Pizza
Simple and tasty this pizza is the perfect midweek meal.
For the pizza base150g self-raising flour 25g unsalted butter 50ml whole milk
For the pizza topping100g cherry tomatoes, chopped 50g mozzarella 100g Cathedral City Mature Cheddar, grated fresh basil cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- In a food processor, mix together the flour and butter, gradually adding the milk to bind the mixture into a dough.
- Dust a clean work surface with flour and flatten the pizza dough into a disc, approximately 1cm thick.
- Evenly spread the cherry tomatoes onto the dough. Sprinkle the Cathedral City Mature Cheddar over the base and then break up the mozzarella and basil leaves by hand and arrange it over the pizza. Season generously with black pepper.
- Bake the pizza in the oven for 10 minutes, or until crispy and cooked through.