Amber Rose’s Raw Berry and Manuka Honey Cheese Cake
This is a dairy free, grain free cheesecake like no other. Its totally good for you and completely delicious. This amazing cheesecake is filled with only health boosting ingredients and will delight the taste buds of anyone who tries it, child or adult.
Ingredients:[hd]For the base[/hd] 200g raw walnuts 7 Medjool dates, pitted 20g unsweetened desiccated coconut a pinch of salt [hd]For the Raw cheese cake filling[/hd] 375g cashews, soaked, drained (soak in water overnight or for at least 4 hours) 120ml lemon juice 150ml maple syrup 90g 15+ Steens Manuka honey 100g coconut oil, melted 1 tsp vanilla powder or 1 pod, seeds only 1800g cherries, half pitted, half left whole 1800g raspberries, halved lengthways edible flowers if you have them to hand
- To make the crust, sprinkle the coconut evenly on the bottom of a 20cm loose bottom cake tin.
- Place the walnuts, dates and salt into a food processor, blitz until you have a crumbly sticky mix. Push the mix evenly into the base of your tin and set aside.
- To make the “cheese”, blend the cashews, lemon juice, maple syrup, honey, coconut oil, vanilla powder and half of the halved cherries in a high powered blender until completely smooth and creamy. Scatter the remaining halved cherries onto the crust.
- Pour the filling evenly onto the crust and place in the freezer for at least 2-3 hours. When you are ready to serve remove the cheesecake about 20 minutes before you want to eat it, as it needs time to soften but not totally unthaw.
- When you are ready to serve simply scatter the raspberries and whole cherries over the top and any fresh edible flowers if you have them.