15-Minute Tomato Sauce
Ready in: Under 15 Mins
Ingredients:* 2tbsp Olive Oil
* 1 Onion, finely chopped
* 1 Clove garlic, crushed
* 1 Chilli, chopped and deseeded (optional)
* 400g Tin chopped tomatoes
* 2tsp Of basil (ideally fresh)
* Salt & ground black pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan until it sizzles.
- Fry the onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes or until soft, then add the chilli (if using).
- Next add the chopped tomatoes and cook for a few minutes.
- Stir in the basil, salt and pepper, simmer for a further few minutes, then serve.