Strawberry and Coconut Ice Lollies
Ready in: 15 to 30 mins
With their visible chunks of fruit, these creamy ice lollies are a thing of beauty!
Ingredients:400g Jubilee strawberries, washed and hulled
3 tbsp icing sugar
400g organic coconut Greek yoghurt
You'll also need:
1-2 ice lolly moulds
8 ice lolly sticks
- Blend 200g of the strawberries with the icing sugar into a purée. Then pass through a sieve.
- In a large jug, mix the purée with the organic coconut yoghurt and pour it in the ice lolly moulds, but do not fill them quite to the top.
- Slice the remaining strawberries and divide them between the moulds, pushing them down so that they are evenly distributed throughout the lolly.
- Push the lolly sticks into the mix and freeze for at least four hours, until frozen solid.
- When ready, warm the moulds with your hands or under warm water to release the fruit lollies.