Cruelty Free Beauty
- Zero Waste Beauty: Adopt a green routine with these sustainable products
- This eco-friendly beauty box is packed with refillable multi-taskers
- “I find myself using it even when I don’t need to!”
- Arctic-inspired natural skincare brand launches in the UK
- Green People launches beauty balm packaged in 100% biodegradable pot
- Lush launches same-day delivery service for its iconic handmade cosmetics
- “This cruelty-free tanning water gave me the confidence boost I needed”
- rho launches sustainable loungewear that gives back
- Rose & Caramel Raises Awareness For Women’s Self-Esteem & Mental Health With ‘I TAN FOR ME’ Campaign
- Couple launches entirely plant-based and refillable deodorant on Kickstarter
- Raising Vegetarian Children
- View all
- Easy ways to achieve your health goals
- Discover the benefits of raisins on a vegetarian diet
- Improve your gut health with California Raisins
- 5 ingredients to add to your granola
- This herbal tea can block your body’s sugar intake
- Your guide to eco-friendly and fair trade coffee in the UK
- Eat these foods to boost your mood
- “I could actually feel the lipstick moisturising my skin”
- Vegan beauty buys for top-to-toe care
- Why you should consider a cruelty free lifestyle
- The best roasted vegetable lasagne recipes
- View all
- Charred Sweetcorn Caesar Salad
- BBQ Sweetcorn Tacos with Sriracha Mayonnaise
- Sweetcorn, Turmeric and Chickpea Fritters
- Aubergine Hot Dogs
- One-pot Curry in a Hurry
- 5 Grain Savoury Porridge with Pickled Beetroot, Apple and Hazelnuts
- Baked Shallots with Squash and Crispy Rosemary and Olive Oil Breadcrumb Topping
- Soy Tomato Burgers
- Salsa and Avocado Hot Dogs
- Sticky Spiced Buns
- Mediterranean Avocado Hummus with Pitta Bread Crisps
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- Caffe Nero launches plant-based menu options
- New vegan ‘smoked salmon’ offers plant-based alternative to fish
- Eco shop launches curated box of sustainable beauty buys
- Oatly is Giving Away Free Tea and Coffee Across the UK
- TROPIC BECOMES THE FIRST BRAND IN EUROPE TO RECEIVE A PROTECT LAND + SEA CERTIFICATION
- BAM launches sustainable denim jeans for men and women
- New sustainable British beauty brand launches
- Cruelty-free beauty platform launches virtual skincare consultations
- Zero-waste beauty brand Ethique launches UK website
- Loveseitan And Vegan Dough Co. Join Forces To Deliver Plant-powered Pizza
- Big Butterfly Count calls on public to help with conservation efforts
- View all
New Veggie Snacks Help Raise Awareness Around Issues of Food Waste
ZENB’s new Veggie Sticks use as much of the vegetable as possible to create a delicious, vegan, gluten-free snack
If you’re looking for your next favourite vegan snack to complement your lifestyle, then look no further than the new Veggie Sticks from ZENB. Each flavour is packed full of vegetable deliciousness and free from any artificial additives or flavourings.
Derived from the concept of ‘zenbu’, the Japanese word for ‘whole’, each flavoursome ZENB Veggie Stick uses whole vegetables, including the peel, core, seeds and stem (the parts often overlooked) to help raise awareness of food waste.
Ideal as a tasty addition to your lunchbox, jazzing up your snack drawer or simply to munch on during your commute, the ZENB Veggie Stick gives you the chance to eat delicious on-the-go snacks to perk up your day.
The ZENB Veggie Sticks are available in four delicious flavours: Beetroot, Carrot, Pumpkin and Red Pepper. In addition, ZENB uses other organic ingredients, such as puffed brown rice, red quinoa and almonds to complement and enhance the simple flavour of the vegetables.
Each ZENB Veggie Stick is vegan, a source of fibre, gluten free, and has received Organic Certification from the Soil Association. They are available exclusively on the ZENB website and are delivered straight to your door in handy letterbox sizes!
Here are three easy ways to incorporate ZENB Veggie Sticks into your everyday diet…
1. Handbag hero! If you’re constantly on the go, pop a ZENB Veggie Stick in your bag for the day ahead. Ideal to keep on hand for whenever the urge to snack strikes…
2. The new crouton Next time you whip up your favourite salad or homemade soup, try swapping your regular croutons for a perfect gluten-free alternative with added zing!
3. For that extra crunch Alternatively, why not crumble a mix of ZENB Veggie Sticks flavours into your favourite veggie dish, such as stuffed peppers or baked aubergine, to provide that extra delicious crunch?
All flavours of the ZENB Veggie Sticks are available from 1st June 2020 exclusively via ZENB.co.uk. To celebrate the launch, ZENB is running a special introductory offer where you can receive a trial 4-pack at a cost of only £2.99 postage and packaging, which includes one of each ZENB Veggie Stick, so you can try out all of the flavours and find your favourite!
After the trial ends, you’ll be automatically enrolled on our fortnightly subscription plan. You can select the ZENB Veggie Sticks in packs of 4, 8 or 16 individual or mixed flavours, either as a one-off or as a subscription, with prices starting from £9.49 for a pack of four (or £2.37 per bar). You can pause or cancel your subscription online before the shipment. Terms apply.