Leek, Feta & Filo Roulade
Know your nutrients
Powered by Nutracheck
Try using crumbly goat’s cheese instead of the feta.
Ingredients:1 tbsp olive oil 500g Leeks, trimmed, washed and thinly sliced 1 clove garlic, chopped 50g pine nuts 270g Jus-Rol Filo Pastry 50g butter, melted 200g feta, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the leeks, garlic and pine nuts for 4-5 minutes until softened, season.
- Brush two sheets of filo pastry with butter and lay on top of each other. Sprinkle over ½ the leeks and half the cheese making sure it goes right up to the edges.
- Brush another two sheets of pastry with butter and lay on top of the leeks. Sprinkle over the remaining leeks and cheese and top with the remaining 2 sheets of pastry brushed with butter.
- Gently roll up from the short side and place on a baking tray. Brush with butter and bake for 15-17 minutes until golden.