Artichoke and Tomato Bruschetta
Ready in: 15 to 30 mins
Ingredients:410g can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
410g can borlotti beans, drained
1 small ciabatta
2 plum tomatoes, finely diced
1 small onion, finely chopped
3 tbsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves
1 tbsp chopped parsley, to garnish
- Heat 1 tbsp oil, add the onion and gently fry.
- Add the borlotti beans, heat through and mash roughly. Meanwhile, cut the ciabatta into eight thick slices.
- Preheat a ridged griddle pan or BBQ. Toast the ciabatta until scorch lines appear, turn over and toast the second side.
- Rub the toasted ciabatta with garlic, drizzle with the remaining olive oil.
- Top each ciabatta with the mashed borlotti beans, artichokes and diced tomato. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley.