Honey bees dance when they return to their hive to tell the other bees where the flowers are, so in their honour here are seven honey recipes that are so good they’ll make you want to jig too.
Cruelty Free Beauty
- Zero Waste Beauty: Adopt a green routine with these sustainable products
- This eco-friendly beauty box is packed with refillable multi-taskers
- “I find myself using it even when I don’t need to!”
- Arctic-inspired natural skincare brand launches in the UK
- Green People launches beauty balm packaged in 100% biodegradable pot
- Lush launches same-day delivery service for its iconic handmade cosmetics
- “This cruelty-free tanning water gave me the confidence boost I needed”
- rho launches sustainable loungewear that gives back
- Rose & Caramel Raises Awareness For Women’s Self-Esteem & Mental Health With ‘I TAN FOR ME’ Campaign
- Couple launches entirely plant-based and refillable deodorant on Kickstarter
- Raising Vegetarian Children
- View all
- Easy ways to achieve your health goals
- Discover the benefits of raisins on a vegetarian diet
- Improve your gut health with California Raisins
- 5 ingredients to add to your granola
- This herbal tea can block your body’s sugar intake
- Your guide to eco-friendly and fair trade coffee in the UK
- Eat these foods to boost your mood
- “I could actually feel the lipstick moisturising my skin”
- Vegan beauty buys for top-to-toe care
- Why you should consider a cruelty free lifestyle
- The best roasted vegetable lasagne recipes
- View all
- Sweetcorn, Turmeric and Chickpea Fritters
- Aubergine Hot Dogs
- One-pot Curry in a Hurry
- 5 Grain Savoury Porridge with Pickled Beetroot, Apple and Hazelnuts
- Baked Shallots with Squash and Crispy Rosemary and Olive Oil Breadcrumb Topping
- Soy Tomato Burgers
- Salsa and Avocado Hot Dogs
- Sticky Spiced Buns
- Mediterranean Avocado Hummus with Pitta Bread Crisps
- Almond, Turmeric and Kale Miso Ramen
- Easy Thai Mushroom Zoodle Soup
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- Wagamama pledges to cut meat offerings by 50% in 2021
- This reusable bag is made entirely out of recycled plastic
- Jammie Dodgers secures vegan status with 100% plant-based recipe
- A quarter of Brits are now drinking plant-based milks
- Lewis Hamilton Launches Plant-Based Burger Chain
- Independent bakery to serve up vegan doughnuts in Notts
- Vegetarian butcher takes over popular London shop
- Nourish London collaborates with Freeset to create gifts that give back
- New vegan jams support female cooperatives
- Aldi Has Launched Its First Vegan Skincare Range
- Online sustainable marketplace launches with vegan, organic and vegetarian products
- View all
7 Honey Recipes for National Honey Week
The lazy days and beautiful botanicals of summer are well and truly behind us, but just because the bees aren’t buzzing around us anymore doesn’t mean we can’t still enjoy the fruits of their labour - it is National Honey Week after all.
These are easy to make, taste delicious and if you love Ella’s recipes, you’ll find many of the ingredients in your cupboard already.
The perfect spicy, sticky snack to offer guests throughout the winter. Serve on your biggest wooden board and watch them disappear!
There's nothing like a lovely warming soup, especially when it’s made with honey-roasted butternut squash.
A tarte tatin in any form is a beautiful thing but this is one of our all-time favourites and a real show stopper when you bring it to the dinner table. Serve with a dressed green salad and a fresh crusty baguette.
There are many ways to pimp up your salads and using honey is a total winner. Even the bees themselves would love this one! Choose peppery salad, such as wasabi rocket and mustard leaves, for a tasty contrast between the sweet dressing and savoury cheese.
Raw desserts are big news right now and show no signs of fading away. There’s no baking here, just whizzing up the ingredients and letting your freezer do all the work. Filled with only health-boosting ingredients, this cheesecake will delight the taste buds of anyone who tries it.
Serve this hot out of the oven with our Honey Roasted Butternut Squash Soup and you’ve got the perfect lunch for National Honey Week - warming and filling to see you through to dinner.
More from Vegetarian blog
Say hello to the Cherry Tomato Piccolo and try this perfect summer cocktail recipe
Has your health taken a hit during lockdown? California Raisins is here to support your health goals with easy ideas to make a positive change
Discover the health benefits of eating raisins, from boosting your mood and energy to aiding digestion
World Digestive Health Day is the perfect time to discover easy ways to improve your gut health, from your diet to your lifestyle