In 2020, we’re lucky to have a wide selection of cruelty-free beauty products to choose from. What’s more, most of these are also natural, vegan and super-effective. That means we don’t have to compromise our beauty routine for our values. Here are five bunny-approved products that will keep you looking and feeling your best.
Cruelty Free Beauty
- Zero Waste Beauty: Adopt a green routine with these sustainable products
- This eco-friendly beauty box is packed with refillable multi-taskers
- “I find myself using it even when I don’t need to!”
- Arctic-inspired natural skincare brand launches in the UK
- Green People launches beauty balm packaged in 100% biodegradable pot
- Lush launches same-day delivery service for its iconic handmade cosmetics
- “This cruelty-free tanning water gave me the confidence boost I needed”
- rho launches sustainable loungewear that gives back
- Rose & Caramel Raises Awareness For Women’s Self-Esteem & Mental Health With ‘I TAN FOR ME’ Campaign
- Couple launches entirely plant-based and refillable deodorant on Kickstarter
- Raising Vegetarian Children
- View all
- A nutritionist’s guide to eating for healthy joints
- Easy ways to achieve your health goals
- Discover the benefits of raisins on a vegetarian diet
- Improve your gut health with California Raisins
- 5 ingredients to add to your granola
- This herbal tea can block your body’s sugar intake
- Your guide to eco-friendly and fair trade coffee in the UK
- Eat these foods to boost your mood
- “I could actually feel the lipstick moisturising my skin”
- Vegan beauty buys for top-to-toe care
- Why you should consider a cruelty free lifestyle
- View all
- Matcha Coconut Ice Cream
- Vegan Lemon Bars
- Mango Salad with Thai Dressing
- Garden Gimlet
- Tofu & Green Beans Teriyaki
- Cornflakes Bombay
- Rainbow Pickle
- Soba noodles with kale and collards
- Ice-cube Drinks Boosters
- Quick Flatbread
- Vegan Soda Bread
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- New vegan ‘smoked salmon’ offers plant-based alternative to fish
- Nature lovers needed to help The Wildlife Trust restore 30% of nature by 2030
- Wagamama’s new food concept is all about sustainability
- SHAKE SHACK LAUNCHES VEGAN BURGER
- OLIO encourages Brits to turn Christmas leftovers into meals for neighbours in need
- ‘Pulled Oats’ latest plant-based protein to hit the market
- 3 new vegan launches we’re excited about this week
- Vegan Snack Box Delivery Service Launches in the UK
- This reusable bag is made entirely out of recycled plastic
- Cruelty-free beauty platform launches virtual skincare consultations
- Independent bakery to serve up vegan doughnuts in Notts
- View all
5 cruelty-free beauty products to try this month
These effective formulas are all Leaping Bunny-approved!
For a no-frills approach to building routines, look no further than Q+A for a brand that tailors skincare to the individual, with its 98% natural and cruelty-free product range formulated in Norfolk, England. Use code LIVEGREEN for 20% off the full range.
A lid concealer, primer and natural eyeshadow in one? Yes please! This multifunctional superstar works to lift and brighten, opening up even the sleepiest of eyes. Use code LIVE20 for 20% off.
You don’t need to sacrifice effective skincare for ethical skincare – you can have both! Willow’s certified, natural skincare ‘Sorbet Glow’ range is proven to reduce fine lines and improve skin health. With innovative, sustainably sourced ingredients, it's no wonder the brand has won over nine international beauty awards, and it's vegan! Products start at £28. Enjoy 25% off in the sale, with products like the Vitamin Facial Oil now available for £43.40, down from £58.
Zao launched the Arizona Sunrise collection in July, inspired by the great outdoors and a longing to travel. The new collection is evocative of vast, desert landscapes with sun-scorched earth and solar hues, comprising a 'Coral Pink' matte Lip Ink, 'Peach Nude' Lip Gloss, Natural Radiance 'Peach' Blush (pictured), a vibrant blue and a deep rose pink nail polish, as well as four new shades of our rectangular refill eyeshadows that fit Zao’s best-selling refillable Duo Eyeshadow palettes.
PHB Beauty’s Mesmerise Mascara could be the Holy Grail of Vegan mascaras.
This 'false lash effect' mascara gives you darker, longer, fuller lashes with just one coat. It's gentle to sensitive eyes, yet is water-resistant and lasts all day without smudging or flaking, and is made with lash-boosting botanicals that lengthen and strengthen lashes with regular use.
Aside from being great for sensitive eyes that react or water easily, it's pH balanced, 100% natural and vegan. Get £5 off with code LIVEGG5. Ends 1st Oct.
More from Cruelty Free Beauty
From skincare and shampoo bars, to refillable schemes, here's how to reduce plastic and waste in your bathroom
It's the perfect Christmas gift for beauty lovers
Content creator Rachael puts Rose & Caramel's self-tan removal scrub to the test
The cruelty-free brand uses ethically sourced ingredients to create beauty formulas for all skin types
The organic balm is the ultimate plastic-free multi-tasker