Cruelty Free Beauty
- Zero Waste Beauty: Adopt a green routine with these sustainable products
- This eco-friendly beauty box is packed with refillable multi-taskers
- “I find myself using it even when I don’t need to!”
- Arctic-inspired natural skincare brand launches in the UK
- Green People launches beauty balm packaged in 100% biodegradable pot
- Lush launches same-day delivery service for its iconic handmade cosmetics
- “This cruelty-free tanning water gave me the confidence boost I needed”
- rho launches sustainable loungewear that gives back
- Rose & Caramel Raises Awareness For Women’s Self-Esteem & Mental Health With ‘I TAN FOR ME’ Campaign
- Couple launches entirely plant-based and refillable deodorant on Kickstarter
- Raising Vegetarian Children
- View all
- Easy ways to achieve your health goals
- Discover the benefits of raisins on a vegetarian diet
- Improve your gut health with California Raisins
- 5 ingredients to add to your granola
- This herbal tea can block your body’s sugar intake
- Your guide to eco-friendly and fair trade coffee in the UK
- Eat these foods to boost your mood
- “I could actually feel the lipstick moisturising my skin”
- Vegan beauty buys for top-to-toe care
- Why you should consider a cruelty free lifestyle
- The best roasted vegetable lasagne recipes
- View all
- Fried Tofu in Chinese Sesame Soy Sauce
- Red Cooked Marinated Tofu, Shiitake Mushrooms and Chestnuts
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup with Coriander Oil
- Clear Pea and Vegetable Soup with Brown Rice
- Buddha’s Stir Fry Vegetables with Marinated Tofu
- Sichuan-style ‘Fish Fragrant’ Aubergine with Tofu
- Cheat’s Rhubarb & Vanilla Desserts
- Mushroom Pilaf
- Quick and Easy Salsa
- Nuggets with Chilli Salsa and Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges
- Chargrilled Asparagus and Spring Onions
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- Greggs Offers Free Vegan Sausage Roll For Students!
- Lily Lolo launches refillable make-up
- 14 food and drink launches for Veganuary 2021
- Caffe Nero launches plant-based menu options
- LONDON’S FIRST 100% VEGAN PUB REOPENS WITH NEW RESTAURANT
- Lipton launches sustainable cold brew range
- Plastic Petition pushes for greater transparency in UK recycling system
- British Airways commits to removing 700 tonnes of single-use plastic from flights in 2020
- Sainsbury’s opens low alcohol pub in London
- Big Butterfly Count calls on public to help with conservation efforts
- Nature lovers needed to help The Wildlife Trust restore 30% of nature by 2030
- View all
Feel-good nutrition for a plant-based diet
Give yourself a healthy, plant-powered protein boost with Pulsin's delicious range of products
Healthy snack and protein brand Pulsin makes a range of all-natural, nutritious protein products and healthy snacks to help you be your best self. With a passion for creating high-quality, genuinely healthy products that don’t compromise on taste, the brand has won countless foodie awards over the years, and is a proud supporter of Veganuary. Based in Gloucestershire and powered on renewable energy, Pulsin’s entire range is gluten-free and suitable for vegetarians, with the majority being plant-based, too.
From high-fibre brownies, plant-powered protein bars and keto products, to vitamin-enriched supershakes, flavoured and unflavoured protein powders and delicious ready-to-drink shakes, Pulsin’s mission is to help you feel good.
Launching in early 2021, the newest addition to the protein line-up is Natural Vanilla Faba Protein, packing a hefty plant-powered punch at 80% protein. This less well-known plant-based protein will become your new go-to shake, and the shining star in your protein porridge. From £12.99.
With feel-good nutrition at the core of everything it does, Pulsin’s wide range of diverse products are there to support you on your journey, be that for health, fitness or weight loss – you name it, Pulsin will have a product to fit the bill! In particular, the best-selling Pulsin keto range, which includes a versatile Vanilla Protein Powder and the super popular keto bars – available in Choc Chip Fudge, Orange and Mint flavours – are a great option for those following a low-carb or keto diet. See the full keto range here.
Exclusive to the Pulsin website, you can also find a selection of specially created bundles to help you get started, or to stock up on your favourites while saving money. So, whether you’re looking for a filling breakfast, a pre/post-workout protein boost, an on-the-go pick-me-up, something to curb your hunger pangs or simply a guilt-free treat, Pulsin has got a product that hits the spot and is guaranteed to leave you feeling good.
Want to explore the range and get a protein boost? Live Green & Good readers can enjoy an exclusive 30% off* Pulsin products with the code LIVE30.
Did you know that you can also use our delicious protein powders in your cooking? If you’re looking for a protein-rich vegan breakfast recipe, then look no further than this delicious protein pancake recipe! To find out more about Pulsin’s range of products, visit pulsin.co.uk
*Offer ends 31/12/21. Code can be used multiple times. Enter code in basket to redeem. Can be used multiple times. Cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts.